Choosing a dishwasher
Everybody loves a dishwasher. Except when it breaks down and needs replacing. So, how do you choose a dishwasher?
What to consider
- if replacing a dishwasher measure the space allocated i.e. depth, width and height
- when installing a dishwasher in a new kitchen make sure you have the space and fixtures needed
- do you want a freestanding or integrated dishwasher?
- make sure it provides the cleaning cycles you want
- do you need adjustable racks?
- what about a stainless-steel bowl instead of a plastic bowl?
- check out the details i.e. anti-flood detection, sensor wash capability and a detergent sensor to prevent washing with too much detergent
Ask Plumbing Bros about options for your dishwasher. Contact us today.
We have access to qualified and trusted electricians. If a power point is needed before installing a dishwasher, we can put you in contact. Or ask us to organise it for you.